A recent article written by Forbes Magazine illustrated some of the newer hot spots for manufacturing in the United States. This may surprise many outsiders of Orlando however over the years many parts of Orlando and especially the outlying suburban cities of Orlando such as Sanford and Kissimmee have been showing more manufacturing activity. This could be for many reasons. Even though the Orlando and Central Florida area do not historically have the face of manufacturing, Central Florida does have some of the major attributes that manufacturing companies would love to enjoy.
Here is a list of some of the benefits that manufacturing companies get in Orlando and Central Florida:
1) Land, especially in the more rural areas is still relatively inexpensive.
2) Labor laws are more relaxed in Florida than in other states.
3) Tax laws are more relaxed in Florida than in other states, including Florida’s no state income tax policies.
4) If the labor talent a company needs does not exist, they simply bring someone from another state. After all, who is going to complain about moving to beautiful, sunny year-road Orlando?
5) Great airport access allowing investors and suppliers from around the country easy access.
6) Great distribution access as Orlando is a major ground hub for distribution in Florida.
7) Lots of access to convention center goers and business people already venturing out to Orlando for conventions.
The list goes on and on. The reality is that Orlando and Central Florida is a great place for manufacturing. If you do not already have a manufacturing company or you are searching for a manufacturing business for sale in the Orlando Central Florida area. You should check out businesses that we at Crowne Atlantic Business brokers are selling. At the same time, if you have a manufacturing business that you are looking to sell, we definitely want to speak with you. Buyers are very interested in manufacturing businesses. If you’re looking to sell or buy a manufacturing business in Orlando or Central Florida. Call us at 407-478-4101 or check out our website at www.crowneatlantic.com.
See Forbes Magazine article linked below: