Asking Price: $175,000
Gross Income: $440,229
Cash Flow: $190,913
Real Estate: N/A
Property Preservation Management Orlando 150 Homes
Management of 150 bank owned properties in the Central Florida Area. Company has 4 crews in place and receive about 350 work orders per month all handled via internet. The Coordinators on staff are in place and in charge of scheduling the work orders with the crews. Business is responsible for assessing the current status of the property. Currently they turn down work and additional homes offered to them. A new owner could add another crew or two immediately and grow the business. Clean books and records. Owner willing to stay on for an extended period if a new owner wishes. This business is priced to sell. Please contact Jackie Ossin Hirsch at 407-478-4101.
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Home Based office. Two coordinators offsite manage contractor work orders for repairs and maintenance on homes.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Business is currently offered more work than they can handle. Ideal for a new owner who knows how to delegate work.
- Owner will finance with $100,000 down.
- Support & Training:
- Two weeks of training included. Owner is open to staying on with a new owner for a longer transition.