Well-located Gourmet Restaurant for sale
Asking Price: $85,000
Gross Income: $237,682
Cash Flow: $77,328
*not included in asking price.
Contemporary, sophisticated eatery in a casual yet upscale neighborhood of Orlando area. Quaint yet modern dining room. Located in a busy plaza with other major restaurants in the area. Customers typically drink wine and order dessert with their meal. Very accessible to I-4. The facility has a full gourmet kitchen with walk-in cooler and seats 49 inside and 18 outside under a pavilion. New owner can continue with the current concept or bring in their own concept. For more information please call 407-478-4101.
- Inventory: $2,000
- Not included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): $30,000
- Included in asking price
- Great facility with both indoor and outdoor seating. Extra courtyard space is available for the restaurant to put on special events, corporate functions, or weddings. Full kitchen with walk-in cooler.
- In this restaurant’s case, the many successful restaurants that surround this restaurant help draw in thousands more potential customers to their current location.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Lots of ways to expand the sales of the restaurant. Currently the restaurant is only open for specific days and times during the week. A new owner could open up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every night.
- Owner will finance a portion of the purchase price for a qualified buyer.
- Support & Training:
- Owner will work with the buyer to help familiarize them with the inner workings of the restaurant.
- Reason for Selling: Health issues forces sale.