The business brokers at Crowne Atlantic Properties have made it their “business” to help owners sell businesses with ease. We provide many services to help business owners sell their businesses for maximum value to the right buyer, at the right time with as little hassles as possible. Our full-service approach means sellers can rest easy knowing their business listing and marketing is in good hands, while they go about their day-to-day management of the business and transition planning.
7 Advantages of Selling a Business With a Business Broker
- Marketing Expertise. Business brokers have appropriate marketing expertise for these types of sales. They know where to advertise, where to market, and who to market to. Our Orlando business brokers market to other business brokers, attorneys, industry buyers, strategic buyers, and financial investors, along with our network of past and current clients.
- Your Advocate. A business broker is your representative and advocate. That means we can ask buyers the tough questions that would be not as proper for a seller to ask directly. These questions include: “What’s your prior experience?”, “Are you licensed for this type of business?”, “What is your realistic timeline to purchase?”, and most importantly, “How do you plan to fund this business purchase?”
- Financing Resources. Business brokers can help a seller find out if a business qualifies for bank financing. They can also decipher and recast financial numbers helping the sellers display the true profits of their companies.
- Business brokers can act as a barrier between sellers and the general public helping to keep the potential sale confidential until a sale is complete or you are ready to announce the sales listing.
- Presentation Prep. Our Orlando business brokers are experts at identifying the value points of a business. They can help direct sellers to the items and attributes of the business that are most important to buyers so more focus can be place on those items for best positioning.
- Sales Know-How. Business brokers have experience putting together advertising and marketing efforts for businesses across industries and of different sizes. They know what sells and what doesn’t and can advise you on what to say and what not to say.
- Variety and Access. Business brokers have access to buyers from all spectrums and can help connect buyers to businesses for sale that they may not have originally considered. This expands a seller’s potential reach to interested and qualified buyers.
Learn more about our approach to selling a business, here.
Are You Ready To Sell Your Business? The Orlando Business Brokers At Crowne Atlantic Properties Are Here To Help
Our business brokers have experience selling businesses across a range of industries from manufacturing and distribution to restaurants, retail, and more. We can help you decide if you’re ready to sell, prepare your business to sell, market your business to buyers and represent you confidentially, and advise you on valuation and any offers you receive. We are here to help make your business sale as smooth, stress-free, and profitable as possible.